• Is silicone safe?
Absolutely safe. There is no chance that it can cause cancer.
• What about the bad implants I heard about from France?
PPI implants were using poor quality silicone, whereas the products that I used have a very long and healthy track record and are also FDA approved.
• Can I still have a mammogram?
Yes, but you must tell the technician about your implants.
• How long do they last?
The majority of women look to have them replaced or removed after 10-20years.
• Can the silicone leak into my body?
The gell silicone inside the implants is made not to run, but to keep in a gel form to prevent that.
• How long until I can exercise or drive my car?
Ten days is recommended for not driving, and two weeks to very light exercise and six weeks to full training.
• What about nipple sensation?
This will change at first because the nerves are stretched, but will recover.
• Can I still breast feed?
• When should I do it?
After your family is complete because pregnancy affects the breasts so much.
• Am I not too young?
I try and avoid breast lifts before the age of 40, as most younger women are more short of volume.
• What scars are there?
The scars are around the nipple and down the front of the breast.
• Won't my boobs still be too small, or, too big?
Performing an augmentation or a breast reduction during the lift is very common.
• There are bags under my eyes, what should I do?
You need to have fat and possibly skin removed
• Will it remove the dark rings under my eyes?
• How long will it last?
A full face lift will take you back years, and then you will age from there onwards.
• How long until I can go into public?
If you have a full face lift, there is a ten day down time.
If you have a scarless face lift the down time is three days.
• Can men have it?
• How do I know if I need a full face lift?
If you have jowls and deep marionette lines and a poor neck, then it is an indication that you need a full face lift.
• But what if I don't want to have drastic surgery?
Then you should have the scarless facelift with threads.
• Is there a difference between men and women's noses?
Yes, the angles and widths are very different.
• How long will I be bruised?
At least a week.
• Will I breath better?
If you have had nasal breathing difficulty then it can be corrected at the same time.